Monday, February 11, 2013

Look What I found

I was on the internet looking for inexpensive lacing beads and I found them at Oriental Trading Company. I didn't know they had educational stuff. I was excited to get them and get started using them. I first ordered the wooden lacing beads and then I saw the letter beads and the Bible cards and I couldn't resist. I plan on using the lacing beads for Mr. Wheels to lace and sort by color and shape. They come in the same colors as the counting bears so I can use the same cups. Mr. Wheels will not use the letter beads too much. The upper case and lower case letters are together on each block, this will be nice for Kit to use for spelling. I plan to put the Bible cards in our church bag to keep them busy during church.
Wooden Lacing Beads

Wooden Alphabet Beads

Bible Lacing Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment