Monday, January 21, 2019

Week 18

Today we covered only 2 lessons, because we have test and review this week. We did a bit of algebra review, and then started a new unit. This unit will deal with right triangles. We also took a formula madness quiz in class again. We will continue to take these quizzes over and over for the rest of the semester. You can only use the formulas if you know them. I introduced 10 new formulas for this unit. There will only be 20 formulas on a quiz, so I will take off 10 and add 10 formulas, but you don’t know which 10 I will take off, so you must know all of the formulas. Don’t forget to do some research for your project. I am going to ask each student for some details about his/her project next week. Be ready. We have class next week then a break on February 11.  As usual please let me know if you have any questions. Send me the section and problem number and I can make a video about a problem similar to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment