Monday, September 23, 2019

Algebra 2 Week 6

Everyone was here today. This coming week is a review and a test. We covered 2 lessons for the next unit. In 3.1 we are learning how to solve linear equations by graphing them, then in 3.2 we solved them by graphing them on our calculator. We sailed through these by watching me do some explaining and then doing several of them in our homework. We had about an hour left in class so we all worked on the Unit 2 Review together. We did the whole thing together. I wanted to work out any problems that everyone may have had. So that they feel confident on the test. I can send worksheets of any of the problems for you to do for more practice. I can also send out another review to do at home. I can make it have different questions. Please let me know if that would be helpful. You can watch the videos for more review. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would love to help all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment