Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Danced

I have reading time with Mr. Wheels most week days and back in November  2012 we had been reading Baby Danced the Polka by Karen Beaumont. He was able to finish the end of many of the sentences. We all know that our memory is not good so I decided to video me reading the book to him.  I propped the IPad down the hall from our reading place and turned it on before we started our reading time. If he knew I was recording it would have never even got started, because he would have wanted to see it before we recorded anything. I then thought that it will not mean much if you can see the book, so I edited the video to include the pages. Since I am a busy home school mom and video editing takes a while I am just getting this done. I love it and wanted to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment