Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Week 25


Today we got through all 3 lessons. The students found that these lessons are easier than the circles. We don’t have postulates and theorem term sheets this unit. We are just using our formula madness sheets this unit. Make sure you practice your formula madness this week. We WILL be taking the quiz IN CLASS next class. We are studying area, perimeter, and the angles of polygons this unit. I want to remind everyone to work on your projects. I had a wonderful report today that there one person that is done with the project. I hope that is an inspiration to everyone else. As I went around the table today I noticed that everyone has worked on the project extensively. I am looking forward to watching these presentations on April 15. Parents I hope to see you here April 15. It will be great for you to see what everyone has done. Next week we will NOT have class, you have a break. This could be a time to catch up on your project if you need it. Please send me questions when they arise. The videos are being uploaded now. Here are the videos for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment