Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Week 26

I feel that everyone is so comfortable with each other in class. We had a fun time learning geometry yesterday. We continued our study of area. Section 10.4 was long and a bit complicated. We combined our knowledge of 30-60-90 and 45-45-90 triangles with area of regular polygons. That means their brains were using lots of prior knowledge to solve these problems. I have the video for this one uploading and I have given some short videos on GroupMe as helps. Please let me know if you need any help on these! Section 10.5 was far less complicated. It was an extension of area of circles. We found area of sectors. The video for that is already uploaded and ready for review. There is a test this week and this is the last week to work on the project. IT IS DUE NEXT MONDAY. Please be prepared to come and watch all the presentations. ALL PARENTS ARE INVITED! I am so looking forward seeing all of them. Of course as always please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment